Thursday, August 28, 2008

Today News -_-

Phew..today quite a tiring day for me.sobs..just came back from night class(ERP subject)well, this how my days are today...lets start from the day time, i was watching a Movie in HBO i guess title" lucky seven slevin" well its a nice show which keep me awake from whole morning, gosh! really make my day tired with that movie. well at noon time i just take a rest to replace my day time energy haha.well days and tomorrow just like an routine time to the same again.

So, in the day time and noon time not much story or happening going on, just to share about My night class just now i went, really fun haha,i think so..first of all im late about 5 min to class, driving to class mah need catch up the traffic jam at evening. so after reaching my college, my car park was so squeezed up by my two friends car lols well, in class while waiting my lecturer get ready his presentation.

My today Notes which all my stuff preparing at the table.

Want to know what we learn today?


We learn this today Crisis management team(look interesting)

well lesson is staring now, guess what, that our lecture for this course, he's from a company which by his own i guess, and the others my classmate, really bored huh?haha..well they just start to talk and chit a chat, well our lesson will be about 3 hours a day.

so, while buzy hearing lecture talks, i was opening my calender in my note books, well u can see lots lots of programs going on(look stress huh?) well its a life book for me to go on my days with alots of plan coming up.

Gosh,just remember, we have presentation next week on 2 to 3 September!! really need get ready because its final one lols..and this coming saturday will be a full day buzy time till sunday, having a concert and talk by Fr.stan from US i guess, and also have Curtin university foods sell going on.



now is Tea-break time or Take 5 in such a word lols,and about 2 hours pass, look all my mates are all went out for a drink or smoke i guess, or

Found this shop down of my College block lols

everyone start to exercising self for a fresh air haha,while i keep seeing people around here and there, i take a blank paper and draw lor.



nice mah?haha sux lols..this my future body kids car,haha as if! lols, i bored mah in class so make my hand to be buzy draw something while waiting my 5 min to finish..

Tada! this my Sony NOte book haha its really look cool like an sporty style hee


hmmm..teaching keep goes on after the break time, then at the 2hours +++,we get bored! due to what we learn human being can focus on the thing they learn for about 45min then they need a rest, well rest time for 5min do you think enough? well we getting heavy eyes, as same as all class, gosh!Plus! air cond are not open OMG! i dunno who are closing it till the remote are lost lols...

this how went we are Out of air lols, kinda tired(Hope he doesnt know i post this picture here lols)he my friends Rob..so at the end of class we have earn alots what about the subject today and half gone in mind with out of air service in class...


Here im, driving home, on the way,stuck by a huge giant car infront of me..lols..so came back home and hop to my laptop and start my blog..well time to rest already, gonna wait what will happen next haha..tata bloggy.

1 comment:

Power Up Love said...

Nice Blog! I invite you to visit my blog www.PowerUpLove.com